Instructions on how to gain right to access information:
- Request for gaining the right to access information:
The request is to be submitted in written form and addressed in the following way: Request for gaining the right to access information, State Stud Farm Đakovo and Lipik, Augusta Šenoe 45, 31400 Đakovo, Croatia
- By fax: +385 31/822 530
- By email to the Officer in charge of information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personally submit the written request and register it in the logbook in the offices of the State Stud Farm Đakovo and Lipik on weekdays from 07:00 to 15:00.
- According to the Law on the Right to Access Information, a written request must contain:
- The name and headquarters of the public body to whom the request is submitted.
- Specific data which help find the sought-after information.
- The name, surname and address of the person who is submitting the request.
- The name of the company or the legal body who is submitting the request together with its headquarters.
- The applicant is not obliged to explain the reasons why he or she seeks to access information
- State Stud Farm Đakovo and Lipik has the right to compensate the real expenses caused by giving the information to the applicant which are to be charged according to the Criteria for determining the tariff from Article 19, Paragraph 2 of the Law on the Right to Access Information (Official Gazette 38/11).
- The tariff will not be charged if the copy of the information, which the applicant gained access to, does not consist of more than four pages.For further information, please contact the Officer in charge of information on telephone number +385 31 822 531.
- Request to gain access to information
- Regulation on the Officer in charge of information
- Book of regulations